C7A 0.00% 1.5¢ clara resources australia ltd

From memory...when Austin mining.. then ausnico..took over...

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    From memory...when Austin mining.. then ausnico..took over taronga tin mine..existing shareholders accepted scrip based on If I remember correctly 14 CPS......now they've got Taronga at 0.1 cps...hopefully.they sold very early on on the piece...as with the owners of granville...ANW bought that mone for around 1.5 million...spent as much on it..not counting management fees and salaries...and now is anw...
    that's my final post on this matter after being a long time supporter of this coy.
    can only say am.prob one of the few that actually made money on this coy...only that profit was severely savaged in the final death throng...
    too many shares on issue here..if the price does rise..expect an annihilating consolidation followed by another drop in share capital...
    me thinks this miner has dug a hole too deep and will not get out without a lot of pain...will require CPR to survive from there, and spend its days on life support...
    will reneg on this being my last post on ANW if I have any reason to believe otherwise....highly unlikely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.836M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $3.75K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 617563 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 440000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.