AVH 4.73% $3.10 avita medical inc.

Being ultra conservative and just going by capitalisation from...

1. 209 Posts.
    Being ultra conservative and just going by capitalisation from BARDA (Aust$80M) added to existing business and without taking into account expansion into other markets from recent announcements, 20c would be a basement price, surely it can't be less than what AVH was in the past! My guess is more like 36c working on income and AVH going cashflow positive soon. If the other markets segments pan out, sales can only increase from here on in. Hard to guess a ceiling on earnings. Mesoblast is what, US$1B in market capitalisation?

Is AVH the next Cochlear? Stocks like Cochlear just go up relentlessly at very high PEs, too high for my liking but I've missed out because I can remember, a long time back, holding it at $15 and then letting go not long after it broke through $25 and thinking it was at a ridiculously high PE.

AVH is an unbelievable bargain at today's price and I'll be stocking up on any weakness in price, or that CR that was originally supposed to be due at the end of this week (today, but no sign of it as yet!).

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.10
Change
0.140(4.73%)
Mkt cap ! $211.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.10 $3.22 $3.08 $1.251M 400.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 822 $3.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.10 5496 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.