SPX 10.0% 1.1¢ spenda limited

DAILY VOLUME UPDATE, page-46

1. 7,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    you truly have lost the plot ..
    your behaviour is weird .. you have gone from number one SPX pumping cronie to number one SPX super sook .

you have deleted your risky brisket acc so no one can go back and read the bs you were posting whilst talking with Adrian on the phone receiving insider information

my returning here to these threads was purely from reading your constant dribble and I feel the punters needed to be reminded of your insane pumping you were doing for many years on CRO now SPX .. whilst receiving insider information from Adrian .. this is illegal yeah?? that you are not denying

the sad ironic part about it all.. I believe most of the sooks and trolls here now were buying off the back of your constant insane pumping of CRO SPX ..

Everything you are accusing other posters here of is what you were the king of . your behaviour is disgusting to the least

yes I am looking forward to a good 4c and hope for the best on which at this stage would be CF+
    but if not then I continue to wait. i don't need to spend my days on here like some.. crying sulking, bitching and attacking any remote positivity and discussions from other posters

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.