SPX 10.0% 1.1¢ spenda limited

I've not been in contact with anyone currently employed with...

1. 1,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    I've not been in contact with anyone currently employed with Spenda for a very long period of time.

The mental angst from being let down from the propaganda received is just not worth it. They don't point out anything that could even slightly be interpreted negatively like such things as the cost base of Limepay for example. Just pure unfiltered ramping propaganda with limited balance. All is going well yada, yada, yada.

The next thing you hear is that shortly after being announced the Agrichain deal goes sour, the eBev trial still not completed, the Capricorn DSD still not completed, The Carpet Court SOE still not completed. You get my point right?

Then you hear that they don't have the capacity to go after the B2C flows that have been announced in the deals. Wait what? Didn't you just say you have the capacity to onboard 100 per week or whatever it was?

Can you see why it's hard to be confident with this? And then you have The Pure Pumping Cronies of Spenda like Slasha suggesting they have just captured $1,000,000,000,000's of cross boarder flows lol. The mind boggles.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.