A2M 0.87% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

If a customer, who does not know the history of A2 milk like we...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    If a customer, who does not know the history of A2 milk like we do, sees 2 different brands of a2a2 milk on the dairy shelf, what is the likelihood that they will choose the more expensive brand?

I think A2 milk is the milk of the future. Other brands will end up converting to a2a2. A2 will have to fight aggressively to keep the A2 brand. Others should only be allowed to use the "a2a2" label, because that is what the milk is genetically.

Competitors will have lower prices. Eventually A2 prices will have to come down. It remains to be seen how much of the market share they will be able to keep in the face of competition.

A lot depends upon their ability to introduce A2 infant formula in the US before others do. Also depends on their ability to introduce other milk staples such as cheese, yogurt, ice cream. They don't have a good track record of introducing any new successful products in the past 3 years since I have owned the stock. I don't see much happening with their flaunted partnership with Fonterra. That is their best way to expand A2 milk into other milk based products. Does anyone know where the Fonterra partnership is headed?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.85
Change
-0.060(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $4.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.83 $6.87 $6.78 $8.532M 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2151 $6.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.85 27162 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.