TRS 8.31% $3.39 the reject shop limited

Ace i started shorting this stock around 9 months ago (I lost...

1. 536 Posts.
    Ace i started shorting this stock around 9 months ago (I lost money initially though) and added to it after the first warning in Jan. I have never actually owned a share

With the capital I created from selling those shares that I didn't own I bought some other stocks.

I find this thread useful as it tells me there are still some believers out there who are yet to sell their holdings.... in my experience these types of investors end up selling at the end of a prolonged down trend in exasperation and will ignore the fundamentals right until the end. Normally the best time to cover a short is upon others capitulation.

To answer your question though, no, I do not give investment advice as there is nothing in it for me. I am not a broker, allegedly, that is what they do in exchange for commissions.

Would I prefer it if this stock went down quickly ? of course as it generates faster profits but if it doesn't there isn't a great deal I can do about that so I don't let it bother me that much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.39
Change
0.260(8.31%)
Mkt cap ! $127.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.39 $3.07 $492.8K 154.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 $3.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.40 1460 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.