SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

My decision to invest in a company is based on the information...

1. 16 Posts.
    My decision to invest in a company is based on the information that I currently know:
    1)Which projects are they currently undertaking?
    2)Have they set goals? Are they realistic?
    3)Have they achieved and managed to deliver these goals as promised?
    4)Have they produced information that I can work on to confidently evaluate the worth of the project such as cost, sale price, timeframe... ...

I have positive outlook that DM is going to be a profitable mine, however, it is still in its infancy stages of development with 5 yrs mine life. Before we talk about funding other projects, lets learn how to crawl before learning how to fly- one step at a time.
    No doubt SLR management has proven to be worthy of admiration in its recent DM endeavour. My "forward-looking" evaluation of SLR is solely based on DM deposit because presently, it is the only producing mine they got which seems achievable and realistic.

If they manage to extract all the resources they got (1.5Moz), SLR is probably worth 4x the current SP. But have you considered the risk factors: how much resources is minable (measured/indicated), mine size, infrastructure, costs etc..??

I will revised my valuation for SLR once feasibility study is started on the other deposits.

I am putting their management team on my watchlist.

Speculative buy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.