Dalai Lama, page-1016

1. 25,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

"Why did the Father not send Himself?

My proposal to you is that the Father DID send Himself, and that is the same substance as the INNER Jesus that we are talking about."

Ex 40;34 Prelude to God coming to a Human Temple, Jesus;
    Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of Yehowah filled the tabernacle. = Jesus.

Glory is the word of God.
    Jesus referred to himself as a Temple, we are also supposed to be Temples for God 2 Cor 6:16.

God is Spirit the Holy and not 'a' Spirit.
    Hence, he can be anywhere and everywhere at the same time, and yet still be in heaven.
    If the Father came as you appear to be proposing, then Houston we have a problem, heaven had no God while he was here.
    When Jesus was here, we had both of them -> Emmanuel, prophesy as Jesus was never called this.
    The Father is the Spirit of truth mate.
    --------------
    "This doesn't prove what should be YOUR relationship with God."

Re that John 17:3 verse = twofold, to literally know them as in their basic make up and to know them on a personal bases.
    --------------
    "HE sent HIs exact representation to earth "

Rubbish, his life only ever began on earth, he did not come floating down from heaven, in any way shape or form.
    The word and power of Yehowah made the 2nd Adam - re Mary.
    Jesus's words - as thou sent me into the world, 'even so' I send them into the world and - they are not of this world, 'even as' I am not of this world.
    Jesus was sent after his Baptism.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.