Dalai Lama, page-1040

1. 23,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    OK Mr G, this has come up before and you have ignored it -> Theos is used for The Almighty God and Father as well and NOT just once, so your theory or whatever you want to call it, does not stack up.

1:1 and true Word order (sort of) In beginning was the Word and the Word was to the God and God was the Word.

It is my understanding that with the Greek, you cannot mess with the order of words for various reasons, hence the word order above in bold, the correct one.
    Notice the two highlights (the Word) and do you see the difference in their locations, in relation to God, one before and one after.
    It is my understanding, that this also determines to a degree as to whether Theon of Theos is used, before a subject or after, so to speak.

Also of importance to my understanding is "the" God and "the" must not be left out.
    It is to show who and which God the subject is all about, that is defined first up, hence no need to mention it the 2nd time, as you already know which God is the subject.
    Verse 1:2, "the" is used again, but this verse is basically a summary with a little more detail, of 1:1.
    Detail as in the first word of 1:2 is -> This; which is in reference to all the plans within the inner logos of God, a Son to be, man and Gens creation and Gen's creation and man has happened when we come to 1:3.
    "This;" comes from the area "to or towards" in 1:1, most Bibles corrupt "to or toward" with "with".

It is ONLY after the cross, Jesus exalted etc that he is referenced as a Begotten God John 1:18 = he once was not while here, as he CLEARLY shows in John 17:3.
    This knocks your false claim of 1:1 right out of the Ball Park, not only is he not in 1:1, other than a plan, he is most definitely not a god there.

Again, if you insist Jesus is the Word, you have to show that he said the likes of -> Let there be light as in all of Gen as 1:3 DEMANDS this.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.