Dalai Lama, page-20

1. 4,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538
    "Is a boy sucking on a mans tongue also a sign of resect in Tibet?"

Your question is based on the assumption that Dalai Lama really wanted that boy to suck his tongue. And this assumption of yours is not supported by Dalai Lama's expression when he was talking to the boy. He was clearly joking. In other words, your assumption is baseless.

"He also was not in Tibet and has not been there for a long time. The boy was also not Tibetan, he is Indian. Sucking a mans tongue is not a sign of resect in India.

When the Lama came to Australia I did not see anyone sucking his tongue as a sign of respect or agreement."

Irrelevant points! That is for the simple reason that Dalai Lama is a Tibetan and raised within traditional Tibetan culture.

"You are trying to cover up his indiscretion by saying "it is a case of dirty minds see dirty things"

How about dirty minds cover up dirty things?"

I pointed out it happened during a public event - in front of the public. Dalai Lama did it openly. It is the dirty mind who sees it as sexual.

"That is disgusting."

Yes, to a dirty mind! If you see it with a clear objective mind, you will see Dalai Lama was obviously joking, which is I think in this case very inappropriate. He had no lusty expression on his face or demeanour!

Has there been any rumour of Dalai Lama committing sexual assault or abuse to anyone? I have never heard of it. If he has ever done it, I am sure it would have been surfaced by now, especially after this incident.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.