Dalai Lama, page-977

1. 24,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "(Philippians 2:7) No, but he emptied himself and took a slave’s form and became human." = LIES

,form of a servant haven taken, in likeness of men having been made.

"been made" = this was/is his one and only ever making and that was done by the word and power of Yehowah, previously known as the mystery hid IN God and is part of the logos meaning in John 1:1,2.
    He is a 2nd Adam = exactly that, no pre-existing other than a plan in God and in Jesus's case, this is known as the
    firstborn of creation, in the mind and plans of God, right where ALL our creations begin and of which, cannot be denied with TRUTH.

"Emptied" = He had God dwelling in him without measure, the spirit as well, God effectively speaking through him, God actually doing all the miracles through him, God raised him for pretty much all his life in his word, so instead of Jesus big noting himself as in, hey guys look at me, look at me, he humbled himself and emptied himself of this notion and lowered himself to the least of them and demonstrated this by washing peoples feet. -> (,"form of a servant haven taken",)
    He then said, I have set you and example to follow, hence the Phil writer CLEARLY picks up on this message = let this mind be in You which was in Jesus.

So this said claim that this verse is referring to a pre-existing one emptying himself, is nothing but a pack of LIES and a display complete desperation in trying to uphold this blatant untruth.
    It was a CC creation and nearly everyone swallows it, hook line and sinker. rolleyes.png

Goodness me, simply read the Gospel accounts of Jesus's REAL and FIRST ever beginnings, you cannot get it any clearer. rolleyes.png
    Talk about people corrupting the simplicity in Jesus, as the Bible says.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.