Dalai Lama, page-982

1. 24,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I'm just totally amazed at how you blind Sheep just swallow what the Wolf gives you = LIES.

"The Bible indicates that God alone created the universe (Is. 44:24), and “he that constructed all things is God” (Heb. 3:4). However, Jesus created the heavens and the earth (Heb. 1:10). This passage by itself proves that Jesus is God, since an Old Testament reference to God (Ps. 102:26-28) is now given to him."

The bible does just indicate that God alone and by himself created, it simple comes out and says so, in NO uncertain terms Isa 44:24, Psa 33:6,9 etc.

Lets look at this Heb 1:10 corruption -> And, Thou, LORD, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:
    (If one cares to read down to around verse 13, it becomes VERY clear that the lord being reference here (1:10) is the God and Father of Jesus).

It is clearly drawn from your Psa 102:26 quote which has absolutely ZERO reference to Lord, but the verse prior makes it VERY clear that it is God in the picture being reference and NO way is it Jesus. So if the corrupted word Lord is to remain, then it is referring to the LORD God of Jesus.
    Psa 102:26 - Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.
    Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yehowah, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb,
    I Yehowah that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;
    ----------------
    John 14:5,10 - Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
    Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

My
    Lord and my God = Thomas now CLEARLY believing all that Jesus had told him, address's Jesus standing right before him as Lord and says my God in reference to God dwelling in Jesus = THE BIBLES CLEAR TRUTH AND NOT MANS CREATIONS.

So, there was no such created thing as blasphemy here and nothing whatsoever for Jesus to correct, Thomas was just restating what he was previously told and now believe it all.

Supporting Jesus's very own words as well -> I ascend to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.
    ---------------------------
    "In John 8:58, Jesus takes the name of God, “I AM” (Ex. 3:15-18), and applies it to himself."

LIAR -> he does Nothing of a sort.
    Before Abraham I am = Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things.
    Before Abraham I am = Rev 13:8 - And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
    Hmmmmmmmm, OH no, more Bible truths rolleyes.png
    ------------------
    "The Greek here is ego eimi, which any first-semester Greek student can tell you means “I am.”

In beginning I am the Word and the Word I am to (toward) the God and God I am the Word = (God I am Word).
    This; I am in beginning to the God.
    All things through self came into being.................and God said, and God said and NOT Jesus said.
    In self life was......................

1:14 And (the) Word/Human to become and encamp in I = Father................and Jesus says, I am in the Father, several times, confirming what is written he.
    Jesus only literally comes into John when he meets John the Baptist, just like the scriptures show.
    ------------------------------
    "because they correctly understood his use of “I AM” as his claim to being God and hence thought he was
    guilty of blasphemy."
    Another lie;
    Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, -> I am the Son of God?

What those clowns wrongly accused him of, is totally irrelevant, as it is Jesus's response and what he took it as, to what they were accusing him of blasphemy for and he makes that very clear here.

------------------
    "JWs maintain that Jesus is actually a creature—a highly exalted one—but
    not God himself."

Jesus doesn't claim to be God himself, so why would any halfwit want to claim otherwise and go against his words;
    =
    This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the ONLY TRUE God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.
    No amount of twisting and turning can change the simple language her.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.