CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

On another thread it was suggested that CTP Phone Number was...

1. 939 Posts.
    On another thread it was suggested that CTP Phone Number was disconnected.. WEll that turned out to be wrong but I suggest the person who rang them had not put in the 08 code first -because same happened to me!!!!

So I rang to find out for myself and managed to speak to Dalton Halgren and was very pleasantly surprised !!

1. He was very very frank and willing to discuss the companies activities...(With due respect I kept the conservation to technical issues surrounding Surprise and future drilling.)
    After a long conversation I got the view this man is on top of all technical issues surrounding Surprise drilling and the need for more 3D Seismic and issues involved with horizontal drilling and getting new drilling rigs!
    2. Dalton was not in any way guarded about company issues and came across to me as a very competent young man (42 yo) who knows his stuff. I was very very impressed!

He admitted he reads Hot Copper and so would therefore know my concern about the current Board (I did not compromise him by discussing this issue!)but I found him totally co-operative and I ended the conversation feeling very very happy to have him on board CTP!

Finally in his own words "I did not come half way around the world to work for a company unless I was very confident!"

He also said he is happy to answer phone calls at any time.!! (Hope he is not inundated!)

Just goes to show if you "If You seek thy shall find!"

In this case I was very impressed! Does not necessarily change my attitude to the Board in terms of their past actions and dissemination of information to Share Holders but it has given me new hope in CTP's long term future!!

Don

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.