LYC 1.37% $7.59 lynas rare earths limited

Why is a politically biased and mandated by China woman like...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Why is a politically biased and mandated by China woman like Climate Change and Environment Minister Yeo Bee Yin in this high political position. To protect the company of husband.
    Husband, Lee Yeow Seng, the youngest son of Tycoon Lee Shin Cheng, executive chairman of IOI Corporation Berhad, this company has caused much greater environmental damage which nobody in Malaysia cares about. That will prevent Ms. Yeo Bee Yin and talk nicely.
    Malaysia's palm oil industry is responsible for destroying 6 million hectares (14.8 million acres) of rainforest. Expelling species-protected and endangered wildlife.
    Palm oil makes you sick.
    Almost half of palm oil is saturated fat, which can cause high levels of cholesterol and heart disease and is referred to as "fattening". Palm kernel oil, which is often used for cocoa glazes and ice cream confectionery, even contains 80% saturated fatty acids.
    In addition, palm oil contains so-called fatty acid esters (triglycerides), which are considered carcinogenic. Especially with refined palm oil, a component of infant milk formula, the pollutant concentrations are high. The popular nut nougat and chocolate spreads usually also contain a lot of palm oil. Children are particularly at risk because their body weight is small in relation to the amount of pollutants absorbed. The Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR) Germany warns against the inclusion of palm oil pollutants.
    Due to increasing public pressure, some companies have announced that they intend to largely renounce palm oil and switch their production in the future.
    Why does the press not talk about this woman who manipulates and makes false statements.
    Australia government
    Why does government of Australia not help solve the problem quickly.Per emergency decree amendment:Rocks and earth that have left the Australian continent may be reused and returned for the refilling of the big mine craters if they meet the emission standards?That's not understandable for me why the Australian government has not responded here long ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.