MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

Ok gentlemen, including BRR. No more argument from me:)It's all...

1. 547 Posts.
    Ok gentlemen, including BRR. No more argument from me:)

It's all kool with me after a few cold beers with my old buddy father in-law today:)

The Key problem is your company has been operating on the shoestring budget from daily handout atm. Without a reasonably strong financial position, there is little hope for your company to negotiate for any better terms on, either financial or commercial deals in the near future.

IMHO, it's not a right time for a coup d'tat without shutting down your company operation completely.

May I suggest giving some constructive feedbacks to your management for now to see how things go. Please remember, I am no longer a direct shareholder, hence I have no wish to get involve other than providing some suggestions atm:

May be Lancelots, JCS, Moosey or even BRR can take a lead as HC retail shareholders representative, communicate with your company directly.

CURRENT ISSUES AND SHREHOLDERS CONCERNS... some examples are:
    (1) Management & directors are not alighted with shareholders interest.
    (2) Major shareholders are not alighted retail shareholders interest.
    (3) Lost of shareholders trust & confidence.
    (4) Lack of vital funding for company operation.
    (5) Damaging and reducing shareholders value.
    (6) No clear commercial focus and lack of marketing confidence ?.
    (7) No clear intention of secured debt holders (MSTGA)
    (8) Annual debt servicing, 10% interest payment for MSTG is a burden on the company operating cashflow
    (9) ..??
    (10)
    (11)
    (12) ..??, please add on more issues as you see important.

PROPOSED SOLUTIONS, some example are:
    (1). Management to show some restrains with salary scarifying efforts as good will. Taking on some equity, say at 2c as part of your salary payment.

(2). Major share holders (MD) to stop selling, perhaps swapping equity for future loyalty interest on sale (%?).

(3). Deep-pocket major shareholders to continue supporting the company. Perhaps taking on some optimistic terms options, showing your good will to boost the trust and confidence of retail shareholders.

(4). Suggest some innovative CR options. Perhaps convince the rest of MSTG to convert to MSTGA, etc

(5) . ?

(6) ??? Have your go gentlemen. Fill out the list and send it to your company management as constructive feedbacks and suggestions for now..

I am sure this will improve the current situation Good night and good luck.. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.