KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Dont be like that mate i actially have a soft spot for you and...

1. 344 Posts.
    Dont be like that mate i actially have a soft spot for you and was actually going to appalogise on behalf of that guy who questioned your posts about how much money you have lost..thought that was pretty bad and feel for you mate...freehold is a class poster and i dont pretend to post at his level ...but i agree with him in that i think both mzn and kdr will head higher at certain times...so please dont take me out of context....were all here to make money ...and my posts on kdr have been spot on so far and so has my positions on both stocks...if you look at the history of posters you can see clearly who has been on the money and who hasnt the guys saying there always toppping up would be done big time and i cant see that as a good thing ...thats all om saying...just beware of sprookers ...thats all mate ...imho now is not the time to be investing in kdr or mzn untill imho were closer to court...thats all mate ...because kdr guys seems to want to discuss these things on mzn thread constantly and for months on end we mite as well come to you guys discuss these important issues...dont you think that fair...plus im ive got a buy in signal at 25c and im waiting for it to ring ...ding ding ding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.