IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

damn little bot trades, page-2

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Pity we're at the mercy of those big enough to bot trade -

shows the vulnerability of us, the "small" players - in a big pond of greed. And the manipulations of those who have ulterior motives, and the faclity to cater to them.

To my mind, bot trading should be banned. It gives a very unjust and unfair advantage to the rich and powerful, and not only that, it can make or break the futures and finances of thousands of genuine, well meaning, trusting investors - those who put in hard earned personal monies to support some company they believe in.

Seems when push comes to shove, the "small and loyal" get shoved onto the scrapheap, having served their purpose across many of the early years by providing much of the set-up capital. Then the big boys (whomever they are) come in for the kill, when the time's right, to achieve fruition of some agenda we all don't have a clue about.

I am talking generally - but IF Kerry Stokes reads HC - how about it in this case Kerry?? Is it something he can't do anything about - from an outside source? These bot traders are never identified. They should be.

What ASX OR ASIC thinks. If they care - which I doubt. I know this goes on world wide - and I sound naive in wanting justice for we "smalls" is an impossible ask. Isn't the issue of a share price being (perhaps) deliberately manipulated to a achieve a desire result for someone else
    smething shareholders should be told about, as with any other announcement affecting their investments?

Makes one wonder why we invest on stock markets at all - it's like a sardine jumping, eyes open, into a pool of sharks.

And that's before we start on inept, greedy, self interested money raking Governments added to the mix!

Remember when this stock hit $2.70 - just prior to the mining tax farce. And RIO were looking at us. was it the prospect of this tax which disauded them?

Don't shareholders have the right to be much more fully informed by any company which exists, and eventually thrives, or goes down, on our monies?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.