IMM 0.00% 33.5¢ immutep limited

In response to both yourself robinhood and boiler i believe...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    In response to both yourself robinhood and boiler i believe interest from overseas ie the U.S is growing in PRR in particular CVac.

The directors by taking options easily converted to shares with the outlined targets put themselves in the position to gain from any takeover but in particular a sale of CVac. I believe at some stage PRR will get an offer on the table to good to refuse and sell the rights to CVac but at the same time dealing to keep a royalty. This would free PRR and its shareholders of any risk while keeping a stake for future growth and sales of CVac.

This would put directors in the position if a dividend was to be paid from the cash sale they to would collect.

If PRR is to go it all the way with CVac thhrough the trials, which could happen if the right offer doesnt hit the tabe then it would be stupid for dierectors too sell as you say the price would collapse and they must declare sales. Cvac is making ground and close to the end game so directors are rewarding themselves for getting it their and i believe will be in to the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3357 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.41am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.