TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

I'm starting to get a little sick of hearing how the next...

1. 1,712 Posts.
    I'm starting to get a little sick of hearing how the next stage... oh i mean the next stage... hang on NO! the stage after that is the one that will make this baby run.
    Fact: TSV traded an intraday high of 4.7c on the news Alcoa was involved. Nothing more, nothing less. Since that date we have had a steady and sustained crumbling of the share price to (correct me if i'm wrong, an intraday low of 1.2 cents (roughly)
    We have seen this through (for example) Arganaut releasing stock (and big numbers at that). They quite likely were dropping their holdings in anticipation of picking up new cheap stock in this placement. If not in the name of Arganut i'm sure some fat pockets took out the placement in their own trusts and the likes. The 2 day trading halt to finalise matters is insulting to the intelligence of the simplest of people. These guys would have know well in advance of their pay day!
    I hold some recently acquired cheap stock and I hold stock from 1 year ago at 3.5c
    It was thrown around 1 year ago that the Alcoa news alone could see 8 to 10c yet one year on we're at 2.6c
    Every one of the recent announcements has been loaded with the potential to see new highs in the share price yet on the whole it has gone nowhere.
    I'd ask people to look at the EXT graph. 82c in November and $3.50 close today. I don't see the market bears around this one, proving that if a stock is given opportunity and the resource is solid it will run. I guess EXT haven't sold their holders short.
    I'll now wait for the Frac results, possibly watch the share price rocket to 3c on 30 million volume as these sophisticated nightmares take quick profits and when the run is over we'll talk about how, connecting to the pipeline will be the real wealth, but then by that time, they'll need more capital for the next wells so maybe another capital raise hey?

The fact is, this placement should have been placed in Escrow for 3 months and the options convertible at no less than 5c
    It comes down to management valuing TSV at 2c at a time when capital wasn't required. Strachan had us at 5c standing on our head. We all know a Ferrari is worth heaps but if the dealer sells it for $100 its worth $100. That is the failure of TSV to its holders. They valued it too cheap to make a sweet profit for the few and that does my head in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.