APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38

i've been telling you since a while ago about afterpay not making money but losing money to user not paying back afterpay and afterpay not been able to start legal action to get back that money.
    not even using debt collectors which I believe is because they know debt collectors in australia a totally useless and take too much commission anyway.

Also many people online are teaching other people how to take $1000 away from afterpay and never pay back!

Afterpay business model is crap and should be illegal since we saw the subprimes crisis, as they are doing the exact same things banks did that time.
    Afterpay gives money to people who cannot afford to pay back and we know already that never 100% people pay back what they borrowed!
    When someone is borrowing 1000$ and don't pay back, someone must pay it for them!
    Right now it's you the investors that all paying!
    All your money is going to fixe the holes! Total ripoff!!

Sell that crap stock ASAP, don't support companies making money on people that cannot afford to pay back and worse! Influencing people to take on loans, buying stupid stuff they don't need for the majority of the time.

Pushing people to over consumption, should be illegal.

*special message to the hot copper dodgy users who were almost insulting me when I was explaining what I just did: you guys are just here to try to pump the stock you hold, you have no care about what is the type of business the company you are investing in, you are the cancer of our society.
    but today I am laughing out loud, knowing you lost your face on this.
    You cannot say anything to me anymore, I WAS RIGHT ha ha ha

- Here is the special mention to the Hot copper worst user to listen to about Afterpay, he is obviously involved in this company and know exactly what is going about and that all I said is true, so remember to blacklist that dude, making sure you never believe anything he says about Afterpay and if another user as a name that starts with the stock Code followed by Whisperer, it's certainly the same dude.
    @APTWhisperer
    Then some users that where talking trash about my posts but now can realize they should be a bit more open minded in life
    @saveferry1992
    @mikesheen
    @nicarena
    @peterstavrou
    @coppergaz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.