LYC 0.57% $7.06 lynas rare earths limited

Still undecided about this CR whether to go for it or wait and...

1. 1,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Still undecided about this CR whether to go for it or wait and today is decision day.
    $15K is nothing in the scheme of things when compared to what loss I would be staring at if I sold but it does add 50 percent to my holdings which would ease the pain of retrieving some degree of dignity in my portfolio.
    Where there is smoke there is fire so the saying goes and I for one am thankful that there is still a lot of manipulation of the SP going on.
    If Lynas was such a dog why would there be such interest........as i once commented about it before "Counterfeiters dont copy brown paper bags!" (Yes it's deep I know!) so why would agencies or traders or whoever still be hammering Lynas seeing it is so "risky".
    When I was a short term trader, I would not go near stocks that had no future, that had no substantial SHolders or even look faintly like going into receivership and yet there is all this activity still abounding and surrounding LYC.
    I have come to the conclusion that this would have to be one of the most formidable growth stocks on the market today and if I was back in ST trading I would certainly buy it.
    I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the naysayers for their input cause if I was trading it and it was as bad as you say ...then I would have left it long ago but you seem to have stuck around, which is terribly decent of you considering you are concerned for those of us who are obviously disallusioned !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.06
Change
0.040(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $6.599B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.00 $7.12 $6.92 $27.09M 3.845M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 75156 $7.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.08 480 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.