You keep saying "Russia hoax". Again and again and again. Yet...

1. 9,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    You keep saying "Russia hoax". Again and again and again.

Yet the Mueller report clearly demonstrated that there was widespread Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Largely, but not exclusively, benefiting Trump. There was cooperation and attempted cooperation with Russians by members of the Trump campaign. The demands for special favours by Russian government officials directly after the election indicated that they believed they had been colluding with the Trump campaign.

Was there enough evidence for criminal conspiracy charges? No. But there was evidence of systemic obstruction of the investigation - destruction of evidence, coercion of witnesses, lying etc. Why do innocent people need to do that?

Having read the Mueller report, I've formed my opinion. It differs from yours. That's life. You feel a compunction to make others believe your opinion with endless posts about it and mischaracterising its conclusions. I don't. As you have correctly noted, I've moved on. You haven't.

If I have offended you by my gentle teasing about your obsessive tendencies regarding this, then I apologise. But this is just the online equivalent of a bunch of old blokes on the veranda talking about stuff. It means very little. My advice is to not take things so seriously.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.