LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

" Dan" or be Damned?

1. 683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Will The labour party now be more sympathetic to drilling for natural gas ,-as their stated intention
    is to generate jobs . How many more industries need to close before political parties take measures to stem
    the increasing rise in unemployment . Aren't our political fools aware of what has generated a manufacturing boom
    in the United states ,- thanks to the new technology of cracking open tight / shale formations to release
    low carbon emitting natural gas .

On channel 9 last evening during the coverage of the elections ,-an industry spokesman stated the urgent
    need for natural gas for industry ,-or expect further closures and increasing unemployment .

While I don't support Daniel Andrews ,-I think he will take a more pragmatic approach to drilling than
    " Denis the Dill " Napthine .
    Lets hope so ,- as I am sure he will be subject to pressure from the unions to do so ,-
    and not " kowtow " to the Greens , and the dole bludging, professional protesters
    from the anti development " Ratbag Set "

I for one will be pulling my sell order for 9 million LKO on the open Monday .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.