Dan the man !, page-91

1. 739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Dog:

Am I talking to chairman Dan here or are you one of his speech writers.....a classic response straight out of chairman Dan's Little Red Book.
    The outrage should be over the corrupt political process ie: Quid Pro Quo...the hard decision you refer to was obtained by bribing the three independents for their vote and the refusal by those involved to disclose the details of these secret deals......you give me your vote and Dan says I will do this for you....that is not democracy....Patten for one has a habit of caving in to Andrews....FFS she was elected when a member of the Sex Party which shows how in touch she is with the general public.

It seems you are unable to interpret the chart for 2018 that I posted...almost 160,000 deaths annually in Australia with almost 130,000 being in the 65 to 100+ age group. ie: 2,500/wk ....360/day....more elderly people die in 2 days of natural causes than the entire 9 months of Covid lockdown.
    You refer to the 20,00 infections when in all probability the figure is twice that as many people will be positive but have not been tested....so even with 20,000 infections and 500 deaths you have a 97.5% chance of surviving Covid if you test positive unless you are in the 65+ age group.

US deaths for 2018 were close to 3,000,000 with 80,000 due to influenza or pneumonia.
    The current US infection rate allowing for positive cases that have no symptoms and have not been tested is likely to be closer to 12,000,000 with approx 200,000 deaths attributed to Covid ie: rate of survival is 97%. So even with only 6,000,000 infections 5,800,000 didn't not die!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.