pintohoo, you seem to live in an 'us' against 'them' fantasy,...

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    pintohoo, you seem to live in an 'us' against 'them' fantasy, move on pal, I just pasted in the comments of the counsels assisting the inquiry, why don't you discuss those: comment more on content and a give me less rhetoric please.
    Your 'left'/'right' distinctions and other ideologues notions can't serve us any longer as framework for political debate: I've read other posts of yours and you basically just keep tinting others as either some 'right wing', 'conservative', 'pro-trump' kind of fascists but the fact is that it is on his performance as a Premier of Victoria-no matter where on the political spectrum he 's standing- that he is being criticized and held accountable.
    He has -conveniently- suspended parliament, now, is that a 'right' wing or a 'left' wing thing to do?
    He's signed Victoria into a broad -unbalanced- 'co-operation' with a dictatorial regime, China, that keeps persecuting minorities and brutalises pro-democracy supporters, is that a 'right' wing or a 'left' wing things to do.
    Victorians had their civil liberties suspended because of his executive stuff up, was his curfew 'progressive' enough for you?
    FFS, GROW A BRAIN.
    Last edited by vitruvius: 28/09/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.