HDR hardman resources limited

dana .. a good play ahead of faucon?, page-3

1. 16,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    re: dana .. faucon - dynofish dynofish

We have talked about this before ...but I also blew a huge paper profit (and some) on the HDROs and Courbine. Made me much more conservative and now I diversify more and lock in profits.

I have bought and sold DNX only through my DIY super fund which is administered by Perpetual. They simply place the order with "their" full-service broker which has been GSJBW .. it costs heaps so its best if you buy heaps!! I had 20,000 DNX that became 3,333 when they consolidated 15:1 several years ago. I will be buying them again ahead of Faucon the same way .. so I don't have a UK trading account. This time though I will also be using CMC to buy DNX CFDs. There's some exchange rate risk in doing this but I intend the shares to be long-term and the CFDs short-term (much lower commissions and big leverage). Of course there is also Block 7 .. I expect that Dana/HDR/WPL will do further exploration to the east of Pelican .. perhaps early in 2006... so I will be holding the CFDs as little as a month (for Faucon) and perhaps up to four to six months (for East Pelican).

I am sure plenty of brokers can offer OS trading .. I used to have a HSBC account for trading in UK and US several years ago.

Cheers

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.