DNK 0.00% 8.8¢ danakali limited

Fantastic find, buster, thanks for sharing a translated version...

1. 4,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2540
    Fantastic find, buster, thanks for sharing a translated version of it.

Working backwards: having the contractor at "gunpoint" - not quite sure that handled translation very well - to begin construction on 4-6 weeks notice and still wanting to start construction this calendar year gives the Danakali team a window till mid November for Standard Chartered to deliver the equity tranche. I still reckon that the turbulence caused by Brexit will make any risk related decision making in November unlikely so it has to be sometime this month.

Interesting details about the cost advantages of using a port at Anfile Bay and the musing by the author that the reduced transport costs would make the selling of road salt byproduct viable and that that byproduct would be available during the construction stage. Having cash inflows, of gross US$40m a year, starting 2 years earlier than cash flows from the sale of SOP would I'm guessing, have a significant impact on the discounted cashflow analysis of the project. I can't remember who were looking at building a port at Anfile Bay … not the Chinese was it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.