HDR hardman resources limited

re: louie...dana's ann. faucon G'day Butcherano :-)"Yeah I think...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: louie...dana's ann. faucon G'day Butcherano :-)

"Yeah I think the reporting method has changed now that we're working with Dana and not Woodside. With Woodside they would have announced the results of the wireline logs by now. Surely it doesn't take 7 days to complete them!.....the stena tay has never taken longer than 3 days to run and report wireline logs for every single other well they've drilled for us in Mauritania. Is it possible that Dana have completed the logs, but not passed on the info to Hardman yet?.....I would have thought that all jv partners have access to the same info at the same time."

As you know, I've spoken to Dana about these sort of things. I suspect that their preference would be to say nothing until they can say everything. Accordingly I think what Dana themselves put out will merely be the minimum, based on what HDR and ROC consider they are obliged to say in Aussie time. Accordingly, HDR/ROC holders will get the first info on these weekly updates, though when the final definitive announcement comes, I'd expect it to come from Dana first. All the JV partners will be in the loop though.

I think in a few hours we'll have an update on the logs, which will probably give further encouragement, but we still won't know if it will flow.

Feel free to tell me on TMF if I've stuffed up with my expectations ;-)

rgds

ee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.