World champion pool player loses his arm in an accident and...

1. 127 Posts.
    World champion pool player loses his arm in an accident and after coming out of hospital he's sitting around in his penthouse apartment doing nothing and getting all depressed wondering what he's going to do with his life. He can't play, he can't fish, and he's no longer a favourite of the women, so he thinks to himself "Maybe I should just jump off the balcony and end it all".

So he walks out to the balcony and looks down 10 floors to the bottom, contemplating. Down below he spies man dancing around, as happy as could be, and noticed this man has no arms. The sight jolts him back to reality and he thinks to himself "I have no need to be unhappy. I have plenty of money, and I still have one arm, and here is this man with no arms dancing around and full of happiness".

He goes downstairs and goes up to the man with no arms and says to him "You don't realise this, but you just saved my life. I was miserable because I now only have one arm, and I was actually contemplating ending it all, but then I saw you, a man with no arms at all, dancing with joy in the streets, and it made me realise just how lucky I am simply to be alive. Thank you, thank you!"

The man with no arms turns to him and says" Mate, I'm not dancing around here because I'm full of joy, my bum is itchy!"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.