hey mate.....all i mentioned was the pregnant Victorian woman...

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    hey mate.....all i mentioned was the pregnant Victorian woman getting arrested for a Facebook post, charged with incitement for planning a freedom rally. The fact that under covid laws police can now remove children from their homes and place them in custody of the state for refusing a covid test, or awaiting the results / quarantine.....thats in SA right now.
    i also mentioned agenda 21 - which is a template for overarching global control mechanisms which are partly being rolled out now - this was discussed at the world economic forum in Davos.
    so my post was deleted because i said this, and the mods said it was unsubstantiated?
    i know its hard for people bro, but we are in the middle of operation lockstep (a paper published in 2010 by the Rockefeller foundation)......if we dont wake up, stand up, and unite.....they are going to roll right over our liberties. I went to a Freedom day rally in Adelaide yesterday to support the people in Victoria, and for our medical freedom. There would have been 2-3 thousand there? First media report i saw said there was only 200......my point being, our media have corrupted our information systems - google, twitter, Facebook....they are the law of truth. The same big players in big pharma a lot of whom are involved in the vaccine race, also own the fact checking sites that debunk anyone who says this is true. Truth only exists within their ecosystem of lies and misinformation. The problem is, everything i have said is true. These are all publicly available documents. If you can help even 1 person to break free from the spell and see whats really going on mate, then thats a win in my opinion! Peace bud!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.