Thanks mate, yeah look I'm well aware of how things are...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Thanks mate, yeah look I'm well aware of how things are progressing, In my late 20's i had a lot of free time to delve into how it all works... The trouble is that everyday people don't have that time (that's what they tell themselves) are far too naive (not their fault) so the smallest thought outside of general consensus makes them angry and uncomfortable. Unfortunately for anything to stick the research has to be done by themselves. A good start is reading or listening to Chomsky, who without being so heavy hitting can open up ones critical thinking to accept darker truths.

Plandemic was well done, especially in the timeframe given, even to the naive I would say its very compelling
    I myself have spoken ill of gates for 10+ years, It should have already been common knowledge how the man operates.... the biggest sponsor of monsanto, that in itself tells the story.
    The problem with it all coming out now is that because this being a 'global health crises' it is far easier to smear the dissenters by getting the backing of the fearful general public.

plandemic is going to be seen by a large portion of the population, it will be fascinating how this unfolds.
    I have been where you are right now mate, its hard i know. I think the best one can do is without the doom and gloom is give them a small start to let it develop for themselves. Sew the seed just to get one questioning and hopefully they do the rest, or the 45-50+'s are going to throw around that tinfoil hat all day long.
    You have to live your best life too mate, don't let it all consume you
    But like you said, fight the good fight.
    Take it easy bro.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.