I'm glad there are people out there like you mate. I started...

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I'm glad there are people out there like you mate. I started down this road years ago, but stuck my head back down because i couldn't deal with the enormity of it all. That's a really hard thing to cope with.....just the scale of it all. Funny thing is, when i was a kid, under 20, i remember clear as day saying that if Satan ever ran a company, it would be Microsoft....and this was 25 years ago.....amazing! Before any of his charitable euthanasia programs.
    i know i come across a bit excitable, but its only because i feel time is against us here. I don't mind being persecuted for my beliefs, but its the people who are not awake that i worry for. Yeah i like Noam....rational guy, measured, reasonable. I truly snapped out of the fog listening to Jordan Peterson. The media hated him so much it intrigued me.....and i thought why? Because he thinks people should take pride in themselves and responsibilities for their actions? Because he told people to make their bed? And their it was - i had my brain back...
    look its kinda like Trump. When in the history of America have you seen a president ( serving OR retired) be treated with such abuse by media and former presidents? Its insane. So i looked into his accomplishments since he took office, and its really quite remarkable......he has achieved everything he said he would. He has been great for the American people, regardless of colour.....even if he gets under peopls skin with his tweets and harshness.In my personal opinion, if he loses in November, all of their plans will accelerate.
    i also believe their is a spiritual side to this too that many people don't want to look at either, even some of the awake. Again, that in itself is too much for some people. I am lucky in that regard, as being able to see that so clearly has helped me return to my faith - and if you knew me bro you would understand how impossible that would have been 12 months ago....impossible! I was a full blown Atheist.
    but i didn't write a post to talk about that....I was just trying to let people know that their liberties are being eroded in secret, by officials in the shadows. Like the old saying 'the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing'
    they have corrupted our language too. Terms like conspiracy theories, and anti vaxx are so emotive and so powerful, that they immediately dismiss the information being presented. If you point to actual documents that outline the shadow government controls, its not only a conspiracy, its just a theory too...........If you say you dont want the vaxx, your an anti vaxxer, and the anti vax movement was started by people with vaxxine injuries? Its this truth and information paradox.....its so deceptively brilliant
    .Im so eager to join in this now, this is going to be one of the most important chapters in human history.
    anyways, sounds like your all over this anyway. Maybe next time join the people as they march? Its good for the soul being around so many others who see the truth....very powerful stuff. Anyway bro, good luck out there mate....its going to get interesting. And be careful in the markets - that crash will come soon....im guessing right before the vax...but who can say exactly. Anyways mate, all the best to you and your loved ones....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.