HDR hardman resources limited

Sorry to hear about your friend bingus - it's never a good thing...

1. 5,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Sorry to hear about your friend bingus - it's never a good thing to hear - maybe he wasn't the sort of person who should have invested in HDR - it's a very risky stock - as has been clearly demonstrated - anyone who thinks otherswise is no looking at it objectively. At the end of the day, if your friend got caught up in HDR fever, as a lot of us have he/she probably got in too late. As it stands HDR still looks oversold - Tiof and Chinguetti are two substantial assets that have held up HDR from being completely trashed, as would have happened to many other stocks.

As I have posted previously, while Merou was a disappointment - it goes with the territory in wildcat explorations, I'm still smarting about the JV annoucement on Tuesday - such an unnecessarily negative slant - which added real momentum to the sell off. I've read in other posts that Scott further elaborated the annoucment on Tuesday. Begs the question, why the hell didn't you explain it better in the annoucment in the first place??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.