GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

****"Indonesia Iron Ore began exported in large volume in 2003....

1. 897 Posts.
    "Indonesia Iron Ore began exported in large volume in 2003. In 2005, estimated 1,000,000MT of Indonesia Iron ore of various grades entered the China market."

Dhuy,
    The above quote was put on Hotcopper by you. Not the website, nor me. Attempting to pass blame to the website and myself in order to cover incorrect information that you yourself supplied- might say more about you than anything else.

1MT imported by China from Indonesia is so miniscule anyway, why would you even want to publicise that? Maybe you didn't realise 1,000,000MT outstrips world production multiple times over?

And, a futher comment of yours-
    As for this load of absolute rubbish, you really have excelled this time.
    "Uncle George already spent a night crying in a lonely hotel room because he thought the company had been blown out from under his feet by CDB."

Unsubstantiated, baseless cheap shot toward George once again and a load of rubbish. On both counts!

As far as the above comments from you-
    Obviously you were not at the presentation where George Jones actually stated to everyone there that when CDB postponed a planned meeting that he was in China to attend, that he honestly feared that finance from CDB would not be forthcoming and that Gindalbie Metals had thus come to an end. He was shattered by this news and spent the night in a hotel room watching "The Perfect Storm" (appropriately!) contemplating the future of GBG and having to face shareholders in light of the shocking development he feared.

We all know how it since turned out- but you owe me an apology once again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.