GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Putting some news out there. I'm happy whichever way you wish to...

1. 897 Posts.
    Putting some news out there. I'm happy whichever way you wish to look at it.

I get your point but it all intrigues me.

I also understand well enough that any figures out of China are very rubbery. Electricity production has dived again and we know what that means, yet contrary to speculation of the massive re-mobilisation of their industry.
    Reading outlooks from OST BSL etc. gives a less rosy outlook for global steel production and consumption.

GBG is a while off yet so whatever is happening now "MAY" be irrelevant by then, hopefully.

As far as the glass being half full view, I suppose if you were in a car prang and lost half your blood supply would you want the bystanders to say," Hey, she'll be right, he's still got half his blood supply left, look on the bright side- his car is repairable and his bloody neck might stop pumping blood from that torn artery any second now".

Or, would you prefer them to say- " This looks like a spot of bother for this poor chap, best we take note and get the gentleman to medical attention as expeditiously as possible, what say old chaps"?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.