RHK 7.41% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

The board are playing a dangerous game in my veiw and i,m not...

1. 151 Posts.
    The board are playing a dangerous game in my veiw and i,m not happy!
    Let me get this right.
    They go looking for Dimands and kick over a rock to find IRON ORE .( HOW LUCKY are we ?) Then they drill more holes and say theres a mountain of it.(I,m no geo but do you find Iron Ore laying on the ground only )I think they could drill a hole behind the toilet block and find more if they looked.
    Then they said they are looking at transport of the ore and still no word about progress.In the meantime lets keep drilling!
    Then we go to the AGM and they tell the shareholders that value of the company can be in Excess of a $1.00 plus.
    Few days later the tell us same Shareholders to take an offer of .30 cents and go away. (Do they play cards at meetings ? )
    Are they actively looking for the best deals for the Shareholder or the best for themselves.
    Am i correct to say that if this goes ahead the board get paid when it is over then get more when they leave MMK after few months as a Puppet Board.
    Yes i,m sitting on a five bagger but i,m not happy with this. If THIS is a done deal i WILL VOTE NO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.060(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $161.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 87.0¢ 87.0¢ $1.74K 2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11126 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 2772 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.