LYC 0.13% $7.71 lynas rare earths limited

dangerous territory, page-43

1. 12,085 Posts.
    imho
    I think you misinterpreted my post. Every stock is taking a pounding at the moment with sentiment on those issues I mentioned, to name a few, being the main instigators. If all those issues have an extremely high probability of occurring then it's time to wrap up your portfolio and bury the money for safe keeping. What happened Thursday, or was it Wednesday night on the NASDAQ? Anyone??? The fear of God was put into the naive that poor Greece was I'm the midst of social anarchy on the streets. Yeah, well it's all hugs and kisses today. Then Moody's has to conveniently remind everyone about Italy being a possible downgrade. Now THAT'S ignorance for the ones running for the hills. Greece/Italy/Ireland/Spain and Portugal are a package deal. And US is the cherry on top. Clear those and then we may see a prolonged rally, until the next sentiment script is written. If something is a REAL issue it needs to be on constant alert and downtrend 'til it's solved.
    As to LYC. It's in a position to get a further turn in it's price because it DOES have the Malaysian issue to appease. I'm nit into scaring 'mum and dad' investors. I don't short and I don't pray for price collapses so I can pick up cheap stock. I DO trade. I HAVE disclosed that on here and all my other stocks ten times over. Go and search my name. I invest with $250k mortgaged against my home. I bought last Monday for 2:12 and canned it at 2:08 only to watch the game finish at 2:12, or so, for the day. I'm not into jettisoning $4k nilly nally. Guess what? My experience told me it wasn't going to hold it's price. And ain't I glad I didn't pay even $2 for it. Not because it's a crap company or REE are collapsing or what ever. I trade. Not intetsted in holding. Did so from Dec to March after I paid $2:08 and watched it plummet. Wasn't threatened about LYC or it's FA. Was keen to exit so I could trade again.
    LYC is an excellent Capital Investment without a doubt. I know there are some here that wish ill on every day trader or similar. Seem to think they are above it all. Well you ain't. I don't care if you've been in LYC for 1 day or 5 years. You chose your strategy. LYC will solve all it's issues and go on to be the $X Club. That's not financial advise, just my opinion.
    And yes, when LYC stabilises I will buy in. And when you, IMHO, jump up and down about the great volume in Buying, send me a smiley for the 125,000 units contribution I made, ooooh, so you all like the DT now. :))$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.71
Change
-0.010(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $7.169B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.71 $7.74 $7.63 $4.120M 540.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 5327 $7.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.72 4737 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.