XJO 0.08% 7,799.9 s&p/asx 200

Dangerous Times - Thursday

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    260815 Dangerous Times.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Morning and Welcome to the XJO Thursday Thread

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

260815.png

News for Today (AEST)
    260815 news.png

The XJO closed higher on Wednesday, after spending much of the day consolidating Tuesdays gains in negative territory.
    Spread reduced, volume (value traded) remained well above average, and the close was high.  
    And the recent general increase in daily volumes has not gone unnoticed, and cannot be missed on the chart.

While I consider it a reasonable chance that price may (generally) go sideways in a trading range for a while (before breaking definitively, one way or the other).  And if I am correct in this, price appears happy to move a little higher for now, which may eventually define the upper level of the range.  However at some point in time, the lower limits of a new potential trading range may be explored.

260815 xjo.png

260815 1.png

Good Trading and Investing

Bull 6.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.