Daniel Andrews at it again

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Andrews of Victoria - pretending this (little/ bandaid) project he announced this morning - having consigned the Liberal's WHOLE East West Tunnel project to the waste bin - at a compensatory cost of multi-millions - todays gets out in front of some drum bangers, dutfully nodding in the background a la fair clowns - to announce that "His" Government - "WE" - are to ease traffic congestion for traffic heading to Tullamarine airport by widening the Tullaramibe Freeway betwene Western Freeway and the airport into four lanes, beating his chest about this being "HIS" project.

Well, NO, Mr. Andrews. Please fess up. This is NOT YOUR project at all. If you could tell the truth (difficult for Labor, I know) - and this rebuttal now being put forward on radio newscasts - this was actually a signed of project of the previous Liberal Government - Contract signed last year. SO he now annoucned THEIR project as HIS! More Labor lies - and perpatual smoke and mirrors. He has no policies of his own - so pinched some of those of his opponents. (Sounds like Bill Shorten).

BTW - could someone sell Andrews a tie? Seems his wardrobe might be bereft of same. It's always embarrssing - whatever the State - whomever the Premier - when the interviewing journliasts are more smarty decked out - beautiful suits - AND ties - than the Premier theyre interviewing.

This open necked shirt look - what statement IS that? I am of the far Left, perhaps? And a close Union mate?

That look - and his bad posutre - no, not a good look, at all. Though the little blonde dolly bird in the background at many of his media "What's theirs is now ours) stunts - does dress the scene up, I admit. His Health Minister. this lady, I believe?

Yes - deadly dull, no ideas Premiers look better - pretty woman to hand.
    Who, the, cares about paucity of policy. Just dress up the stage.

What's the cost of a tie these days? Though, imagine lots of Red ones in lots of wardobes at the CMFEU to be had - if you're hard up, Mr. Andrews!
    Last edited by iron mike: 30/04/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.