Daniel Andrews perversion of justice - Pell Case, page-30

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    It is a shame that truth is so hard to find out. Pity that there is no "truth serum " that works. That and a lie detector would tell all. We can only hope that Karma is real and if Mr Pell did do wrong he WILL pay the price.
    I would like to see the Catholic church disbanded and its enormous riches divided up between the poorest Nations on earth. I believe that religion is just another kind of dictatorship, any organization that can accumulate so much wealth and power is not there for good and honest reasons. There is nothing "Holy" about hoarding so much money when there is so much suffering in the world. I find the whole idea of this religion absolutely distasteful and I cannot understand how people can blindly follow such a faith.
    Religious leaders should be the poorest of the poor and houses of prayer should be simple buildings with no gold or ornate decorations. As far as I am concerned the Catholic faith is a product of all that is Evil in the world.
    Get rid of it and at least the Pedophiles of the Church would have nothing to hide behind.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.