SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Danish private investor in Gomspace

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Iam a Danish investor who has shares in Gomspace. I have beenfollowing your ASX forum SAS because of the situation with Sky andSpace Global. I have shares in Gomspace (Gomx).

Mywritten English is not the best in the world, hope you understandwhat I am writing.

I will first tell you I am private investornot professional !.

Please!Do not conclude from what I write and what meaning I have aboutanalysis of the situation SAS and GOMX. As an investor you mustalways analyze yourself.

WhyAlies Name GomxGhostrider. Because I have shares in Gomspace. And Ithink you are living dangerous with SAS shares with your money, justlike this Ghostrider from Scandinavia in transferredimportance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTdStgg0x8w

Howdo I see the situation as Danish investor in Gomspace over toSAS.
    Back in February / March this year, I believed and hoped forSAS's raising capital through shares or bank loans, so that Gomspacecould get started build your diamonds.
    The hope disappeared a lothere in April months, especially the announcement by Michael Maloneand Di Fulton leaving SAS. And could not find enough money forcapital raising. In early April, Gomspace told us, that they had a newcontract with SAS if they got money from investors. It did not happena short time ago, Gomspace announced that SAS was once again incapital problems and is not known whether the project will becomesomething, since SAS only has money for 2 months of operation.Gomspace told us SAS is still trying and finding investors (money).Gomspace does not know when a new message comes from SAS.
    At thesame time, Gomspace once again said. SAS is not included in theGomspace accounts for 2019. Due to the situation in 2018 with SAS,they were written off in the accounts in 2019. Gomspace said theycan survive without SAS, they have other agreements with othercustomers. However, not as big as SAS yet.

Fewdays ago there was an interview with Niels Buus Director Gomspace onthe Danish stock exchangehttps://play.borsen.dk/klip/5cc006ad595ab4f00a3319ab/gomspace_efter_70_pct_fald_saadan_staar_vi_hvis_storkunde_svigter.html
    Danishis not a language of understanding, let me give you a summary.
    Thereis a great risk for Gomspace losing SAS as a customer as they havenot been able to get more capital, SAS is still tries capital raisingthe result is not known what it will be. SAS paid owed money toGomspace in January months, which should actually be paid in 2018.Gomspace has made new agreement with SAS, as they want 2 projectsrather than 1 project. SAS wants a small project before the bigproject. The little one is prioritized as number 1. I interpret SASwants a cheaper version and less number of Nanosats, so they canstart up and get an income. If SAS receives enough income and money,the other project can be started up. The big project with manydiamonds.
    Is SAS an important customer for Gomspace ?. Shortanswers Yes. But Gomspace has known all the time there is risk atSAS, as they have difficulty and raise money. Gomspace investors wereinformed in the end of 2018 that SAS was risky. That is why they werewritten off in new accounts in 2019.
    SAS has had a lot of troubleand pay Gomspace. Unfortunately, SAS have problems withcapital raising. Gomspace could feel progress around SAS, but it isback in a period that is unknown. Gomspace is waiting for SAS to putin place for the last half of capital as they in the process.Currently Gomspace using time and creating new business customers.There are several projects underway that cannot be made public yetdue to negotiations.

Gomspace have reduced costs, operators dismissed from the company. SAS wasunable to pay last year when we were ready with our new productionpremises for nanosat production.

Whathappens if SAS goes bankrupt? We knew the risk, they are not includedin our accounts in 2019. In fact, we do not expect orders this yearif SAS survives. It only happens in 2020.
    If SAS goes bankrupt,Gomspace can then use the 3 diamonds in space?. Yes, Gomspace ownsthese 3 diamonds, which SAS has the right to use. When buyingnanosats at Gomspace, the right of ownership will always remainGomspace. Gomspace property and SAS's right of use.
    Can Gomspacesurvive without SAS. Yes, we can. We do not go bankrupt for thereason we got raised 251 SEK million share capital November2018. Will Gomspace be bought by a competitor ?. I cannot relateto that, I must lead the company and create results. It is theshareholders who decide this.

Idon't know if it's been a good thing for you that I created this poston your forum. Maybe it will be my first and last post on thisforum.
    I am sorry for those of you who might lose money in SAS ifthings go wrong for you.

REMEMBER Do not conclude from what Iwrite and meaning I have about analysis of the situation SAS andGOMX. As an investor you must always analyze yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.