Dan's Plan. Bribery, Fear and Rules, page-78

1. 2,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Rokkett, you are wasting your time on these individuals that think it's a great idea to lock up the healthy and not the Elderly.

Here is an example straight out of their text book for "Yes, we need to lockdown everyone"

Let's use one example of tyranny and see if we can make sense of this!

Melbourne government said that during the lockdown that all mowing contractors, such as Jims' Mowing must not drive their vehicle and mow their client's lawns due to the "Coronavirus" This means that driving a motor vehicle is a spreader of the coronavirus! Not only that, if a person mows each client's lawn, then the coronavirus will infect the lawn and through Photosynthesis attack the residence of this property. My God, one of the greatest pandemics in the last 100 years not only killing thousands of millions of people it also uses vehicles and all types of lawns to attack locals in their residence. Sorry, I meant hundreds of thousands, I got carried away with this virus being a giant killer! The biggest pandemic since 1918. This pandemic makes the 1918 Spanish Flu look like a severe cold!

It was even pointed out to the government that the lawn mowing contractors do not need to come into contact with their clients. In all other states across Australia, believe it or not, we allow our Jim to mow our lawns without personal intervention. We trust in Jim as we trust in God.

My God, the country is dumbing down. Here is the film:
    Idiocracy (2006)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.