TM1 1.69% 5.8¢ terra metals limited

Quite right, but remember, the trash bin is right next to the...

1. 2ic
    5,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4925
    Quite right, but remember, the trash bin is right next to the recycling bin smile.png

I have a lot of interest in working out what makes resource projects tick, their geology, economics etc. Dante Reefs is an interesting puzzle, well worth my time to solve. You say TM1 only has a MC of $30M at 8.5c so it's really just valued as an exploration company. I say, it was valued as just an exploration company at 3c, before the exciting magmatic copper discovery, and back to 3c it shall go if the mag-Cu doesn;t drag the Ilm-mag con over the line... Given i was busy with other things over the weekend, going to take a little bit to put it all together this week sorry.

I couldn;t care less about Traka's old management any more than I care about TM1s. I look at what exploration/development work was done and listen to the data speak, not management... biased as they are, last people you want to take investment advice from imo. Time will tell, might be best to just chill and stop poking the bear?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.8¢ $3.422K 59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 340461 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 78015 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.