TM1 7.35% 6.3¢ terra metals limited

Dante Reefs and Terra Metals Review, page-27

1. 659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    There is no doubt in my mind that both of you have a high level of technical knowledge in the resources space, however I guess what we all need to be aware of is that this discovery is in its very early stages & its true importance will only be revealed over time.

For example, I forget which poster was going on about this area being known as having reefs etc. & that in effect the company was simply promoting an old story. In Thomas' * video, debunked that assertion very clearly.

So without a doubt the technical side of matters here is of incredible importance & all the issues you raise are worth raising; however, I tend to hang my hat more on the people involved. In my mind, it's all about the management - and in the case of TM1, it can't be beat.

TL is still young but wouldn't have received the endorsement of IM if he was stupid. IM has done it all before & continues to put his money where his mouth is with TM1. Similarly, Ben Cleary must provide much market credibility & insight to help create a holistic team.

Yet it's the technical team that really gives me a hard on.

From almost its earliest days of the Dante vend, Thomas has sought & managed to attract a star studded tech team, specifically pertaining to this type of mineralogy. Do a little reading about Scott Halley & Wolfgang Maier. Then have a look at the LinkedIn of Evan Kirby.

Guess what I'm trying to say is, is TM1 at its very early stage worth about $25m EV at its current stage of development?

IMHO, the company is cheaper today at 8c than what it was last week at 4c due to the discovery announcement.

From memory, CHN hit a peak MC approaching $3.5Bn before imploding.

What you guys are discussing re the titanium & vanadium is definitely worthy of discussion, even at this early stage; however I raise the following: just as TL debunked the assertion re the dusting off of a known historical project for pump & dump purposes, a preliminary release re the met work from EK would/could have a similar effect re the vanadium, titanium, separation issues etc.

If EK is known to you, you won't need to check his bona fides. If not, check his LinkedIn & see if you feel he is sufficiently qualified for the task at hand.

Experience has taught me that serious companies with serious projects attract serious people; and TM1 is attracting the cream of the crop in their field. This tells me a lot about the potential of Dante.

Yes it's early days, yet I can see TM1 at $100m very quickly. And once the DD starts churning, things could get really inteersting. The company now has the money to go full steam ahead & hopefully the drillers will be back on site post haste.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.005(7.35%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.3¢ $90.47K 1.383M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32999 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.