XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

danube's cathouse friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Danube's Drunken cathouse friday.

Hmm, xjo'ers a bit snitchy yesterday.

It's was Danube's fault

"Mighty volt is right again. Told you, he is moving the market. I appreciate if volt can now indicate where is the buy or short cover of the century." DANUBE - June 2

An obviously inflamatory post. I must say, fairly typical of Danube's short temper and intolerance to other members...here's an earlier example..

"In this month, I may stay mostly out of market or maintain neutral position until SPX near 1250. There must be a correction for market movers making money down and up." DANUBE = June 2

Cowardly and uncalled for attacks. I did a bit more research on Danube before I exposed his spiteful nature to the unsuspecting members. Flicking over to the general thread, I found a smoking gun. Danube airing his dirty laundry and betraying his true nature on the 'slaughter in Indonesia issue'

"Make me think twice to pick an apple from my backyard tree. c(h)ow could I do it without upsetting hundreds of fellow apples?" DANUBE - June 1 - General forum.

More bloodlust than a drunken viking. His taunting and meanness in his posts, incited an avalanche of negativity throughout the day

JW Pepper to Danubes 'foul temper'..

"Well I suppose if you keep calling it you will get it right occasionally don't ya reckon." JW PEPPER June - 2

Exfiles was also testy with this to my mistaken identity

"No idea what your on about. But if you are suggesting schadenfreude on my part you are dead wrong." EXFILES - June 2

and decided to try and make Mongo bite with...

"3 things stand out; the two you have nominated and..
    maxi is making more dough than anyone else."
    Exfiles - June 2

Mongo bit...

"Exfiles, I've said all I need to say about Maxi. but how do you know he is making more money than the rest of us? I post all sorts of charts about all sorts of indices and shares....doesn't mean I've got money riding on them." MOMGOMBOLO - June 2

Maxi takes off his shirt...

"Mongo. We come out in the open down the track. I'll get set with a friend shortly and We post Positions" MAXI48 - June 2

Shrips gets negative..

"Rest assured the top is in place (and the bull slaughterd somewhere in indonesia) and the bear is back!!!" - SHRIPS June 2

Maxi reples - hands on hips - without his shirt...and throws in a heartfelt 'friend'

"So you are saying we have had a truncated 5th Wave, Dead wrong Friend==4955/4976" MAXI - June 2

Meanwhile Mongo and Redbacka were having a civilised and gentlemanly discussion - next to the fire - cigars and cognac - two 18yo zoomba models.

Redbacka leans into the mantel...

"The current chart pattern shown above (pointing to the plasma) indicates the market has developed into a broadening descending wedge." REDBACKA - June 2

Mongo thumbs his braces, rocks heel 'n toe and says...

"I don't know, Redbacka.... I greatly respect your ta and charting, but I am inclined to see the XJO as a parallel down channel rather than a broadening wedge." MONGOMBOLO - June 2

This is too much for Exfiles, he lurches foward on the bishop's chair, throws down his muscle mag and says....

"Mongo, bother someone else with your literal and serious attitude." Exfiles - June 2

Funkymonk, walking in with some lemonade - tries to smooth thing a little with a high nonthreateneing voice...

"Good call Mongo, I see that channel the same way and my view of the chart is below with some possible support areas. Are we respecting the large broadening wedge, the tsunami low or the uptrend channel?......if there was buyers coming in I would have expected a lot more volume, I think we'll be testing 4530 pretty soon." FUNKYMONK - June 2

Takuan, pretending to be playing marbles on the floor, but really trying to get a better view up the zoomba girls pump shorts, tries to impress with a cocky retort and throws the red - volume flag to the bull with...

"I'll give you a hint - forget volume ! Computer trading has blown that indicator out of the water" Takuan - June 2

Funky thrusts the lemonade at Mongo who then spits his cigar into a silicon wedge, Funky rounds on Takuan

"Thats total rubbish! Sorry. I said 3 or 4 days ago the volume on the latest leg up was weak and I expected the rally to fail" FUNKYMONK - June 2

This goes on and on - which was good for Mongo because he was using the distraction and only his ears could be seen sticking out the zoomba cleavage as he tried to find his cigar.

Without further ado...

My Crappy Portfolio - end of trade Thursday

Stock Qty Purch LastPrce Pft/lss

RIO 2500 81.17 81.55 +952
    BHP 3000 45.44 44.53 -2740
    MQG 500 35.09 34.39 -350
    TOL 3000 5.56 5.27 -860
    PDN 5000 3.45 3.20 -1220
    QBE 1000 18.07 17.99 -280
    AGO 5000 3.57 3.61 +180
    WBC 2000 21.62 21.45 -348
    LEI 1000 22.63 22.34 -295
    June 1 Down 13344 (-2.59%)

+ Accumulated losses from sales -6308

Bought WBC, LEI & AGO today

Total down 19652

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.