LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

dare i say words of wisdom..., page-12

1. 22,691 Posts.
    Blueballs,

I had hoped that this could pass by without you mentioning names. But of course, you couldn't help it.
    So you wrote:

"When did I start bagging lum...When the stock went into a downtrend...basically I was putting people off buying the stock as it was falling...I bet I saved people a lot more money than stolwyk or gaga did...they have been promoting the stock all the way down".

I certainly didn't "promote" stocks as you put it but it is no sin to supply information. And if I happen to be positive about LUM on those rare occasions, I would just overlook that.

You on the other hand are the most viscious ramper and downramper, I have ever come across. And I have some experience with your type.

European news sources have been complaining about the much greater frequency traders are ramping and downramping but of course it is their living and it has infiltrated every layer of the financial society.

Here is your post 141847 where you made some very foolish mistakes in the data as well:
    http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_thread.asp?fid=1&tid=56315#141847

But I would overlook that if it were not for the untruths you spread about when the share price declined. I had a heavy debate with you and you had a hard time because you were trying to convey negative features which didn't exist according the LUM contracts signed.

And you were not even prepared to concede although the issue was very clear. It starts with post 166118 on the thread below and it follows on from there.

I fully explained the contracts in post 166307 and it was obvious that the rumours you were spreading around, did not hold. And you should have known because you were the "leader" writer when you were ramping up LUM in such a big way:

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_thread.asp?fid=1&tid=64638#166222

So, I have made the decision not to trust you anymore when you are writing about a stock and I am sure, I won't be the only one.

And remember, there are very few I don't trust.

You started well with that recent post but unfortunately you couldn't keep your mouth shut and thereby you lost some of the credit due to you.

Gerry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.