LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

dare i say words of wisdom..., page-14

1. 22,691 Posts.
    Unfortunately, you completely want to miss my point.

For starters, you did promote LUM very well when it was in the uptrend. And I observed you to be the sharpest ramper I have ever come across-See my last post.

Unfortunately, when the stock declined you became overanxious with bagging LUM and a new low was reached when you tried to explain the LUM contracts in a compete untrue manner.

That is what I am concerned with; does the end justify the means. I suppose it doesn't present a problem to you; you may well have done it before?

It is for this reason that I'll never trust your posts or your charts.

Now you start bringing up LUM's conduct. You have done this a couple of times before and the whole thing becomes a cracked record.

It has nothing to do with the conduct you have displayed.

As to my financial affairs, that is my business. I won't have anybody telling me what to do, at least not you.

You are referring to my losses. You don't know what shares I had 2 months ago or what I am holding now. But if I am losing 20%, do you really think that I can't sleep because of it?

I am now making a paper profit of 100% on AAM and some good ones on others. What makes you think that I can't write this loss off from my profits?

I have an investment in a number of holdings and it is the end result what matters really.

So you are left in the dark as to my financial treatment of shares. Now why should that worry you? It is not your business!

Safe to say that the NZ tax treatment of longer term holders is a good one.

So, you can talk as much as you like about LUM and what else but it is your conduct, I am concerned with really.

Now, you have written 3 posts and I two. I take it that you think this a fair deal and we stop discuss these matters further?

Gerry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.