LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

dare i say words of wisdom..., page-7

1. 29,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    i try and buy my dogs. which i hope will turn into specs - when nobody is interested in them - which, i must admit, is not a day trading system. however most day traders loose money - i seem to do ok. eg, i bought lum, at 7c,

a stock which I stopped accumulating a few months ago, and bought plenty and plenty of - was an obscure perth stock called auridiam, now this stock, may, or may not set the world on fire, but for a low market cap stock, it is a dream - - market cap of about $3.5m; recurring operating revenues, from industrial (engineering) activities - which last year produced an operating profit of $400,000; a strong balance sheet; - also for the speculator, there is a real wild card

http://data.iguana2.com/stockhouse/news-item?Exchange=ASX&Code=ADM&Liveness=DELAYED&Number=251912-A

for me, the company is a two, or three year hold - and hopefully the enginerring side of the business, might underpin a capital growth in the share price. the speculative side, might allow a quantum leap in the share price

i was accumulting shares at 5c - and now the shares are trading at 6c - albeit, on small turnovers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.