BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

For someone who has posted over 1400 times, you should know that...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    For someone who has posted over 1400 times, you should know that todays trading was not a collapse, but merely day traders getting out so they can cover there settlements on today and Monday. Like it or not brightspark, Brainchips valuation is based on potential. Just like Nike paid Jordan $2.5m coming out of college. BRN have been buildng its IP and technology for well over 10 years and people like me got in 5+years ago on a hope. We still hope that their Chip will do what they say, and now more people are interested. Tthis is why the value has gone up. If the chip works as stated, $1B valuation will be petty cash. If the chip doesn't work there will be plenty of people with some losses to deal with. After 5 years of being in red, I am up over 200%, but a day like today is not going to shake me. Its the newbies who will lose out as they havent had the patience like the regular posters on the BRN page. In the last year there have been many of us who thought we were in trouble with a convertible note, but once they converted I gained confidence.....there is now plenty of cash in the bank to market and spriuk to who ever we want. Just wait until the official move into the S&P listing on the 21st.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.