ARU 2.94% 16.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

In 2011, the world was a vastly different place. Today, you will...

1. 2,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1667
    In 2011, the world was a vastly different place.

Today, you will see EV’s and windmills rocking every Neighbourhood.

In 2011, LYC who is the only other Rare Earth Oxide producer on the planet (outside of China) had a Market cap of circa $3B (x5 ARU current share price).

Logic would suggest that with the demand a far cry more than what was expected in 2011, and society a long way down the track to embracing the environmental movement. Then by rights ARU will easily supersede the 2011 $3B market cap of LYC.

My opinion; Capital raise or not, this share will go to $3 as a starting point, and if LYC’s market cap remains the same or goes higher then it’s current $10B, I expect ARU to reach at worst 3/4 of their market cap as it ramps into production.

After this current RE-rate for the entire rare earth industry filters through, my prediction is for a $20B market cap for LYC at minimum. Therefore, ARU will follow…

Remembering also that most Li company’s now have a market cap around $3B. Given our unique nature and long lead time of 10 years for research and development. The Rare Earth industry should morph the Li projects and the recent market caps of $3B that we commonly see. So this is not an unreasonable conclusion I have drawn.

Ponder a ARU - $3 share price for a moment…as a starting point that is…

Allow other factors such as demand pressure and need for reliable supply chain to kick in, and anything is possible.

Good Luck all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.